Anlin In-Glass Pet Doors
Anlin sliding patio doors and swinging French doors can be made with an in-glass pet door built right into the glass. Anlin Pet Doors are available in four sizes so you can choose the size just right for your pet. You will love the look and the freedom it gives you and your pets.
- Heavy-duty frame.
- Durable flap with a magnetic seal and weatherstrip to keep the elements out.
- Can be placed in any lower corner of your Anlin sliding or swinging French door, including moveable and stationary panels.
- With the slim design of the Anlin Pet Door, sliding patio doors can be opened fully even when the pet door’s closure panel is inserted and latched.
Freedom for You and Your Pets!
- Your pets can come and go to protect your home, your family and themselves.
- You do not have to play doorman every time your pets want in or out.
- Pets that can get out to relieve themselves leave fewer messes on your floors.
- Pets that can get out to exercise tend to be healthier and happier.
- Your pets will not ruin your doors clawing to come in or go out.
Pet Door Size Chart
|Pet Door Size||Pet Weight||Opening Width||Opening Height||Sample Breed|
|Small||up to 15 lbs||5 ¼″||8 ⅛″||Cats, Chihuahuas, Pomeranians, Papillons, Yorkies, Maltese, and Japanese Chins|
|Medium||up to 40 lbs||8 ¼″||12 ¼″||Poodles, Corgis, Dachshunds, Beagles, Pekingese, Shelties, Schnauzers, Cocker Spaniels, and most Terriers|
|Large||up to 100 lbs||10 ¼″||16 ¼″||Labradors, German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Boxers, Collies, Setters, Bulldogs, Pointers and Dobermans|
|X-Large||up to 200 lbs||13 ¾″||23 ¾″||Great Danes, St. Bernards, Rottweilers, Old English Sheepdogs, Newfoundlands, Irish Wolfhounds and Great Pyrenees|
We value our customer-relationships and strive to provide exceptional service from start to finish. See what our customers have to say about us.